Followers

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Challenge 4 Winner, Top 3 and a couple more cupcake cards from me.

I really think we're getting some wonderful entries into our challenges.  Thanks so much to all of you who take the time to visit and join in.  It makes all the difference.

The winner, as usual, has been chosen by Random.org and is

and that's Sarah T.  Congratulations Sarah, drop me an email on info@donnasden.co.uk and I'll sort out your prize.

The top 3, in no particular order are




Well done, everyone.  Grab the top 3 badge from the sidebar and add it to your own.

I promised a couple more cards from my decoupage sheet so here they are:



I just think that these cards are great for bumping up your stockpile of general purpose cards.  I hope you like them and if you'd like to see the sheet I used for all three cupcake cards then click here.  Night all.

1 comment:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Thanks for choosing me to be in the top 3 - I've grabbed my badge and am wearing it with pride. x