Followers

Monday 16 August 2010

Cards for Men Challenge - No. 17

Here's my card for the latest challenge over on Cards for Men which hopefully Mr Blogger has scheduled correctly for me as I'm now on holiday.  I made this card for a girl I work with who has just had a lovely baby boy.  The image is a sheet from my stash and I can't recall the name at the moment.  I'll find it and let you all know.  I've used pearlised card from Craft UK together with a heart from Dovecraft Handcrafted Stickers and a chipboard sticker also from Dovecraft.

I'm pleased to say that Donna's Den of Crafts is sponsoring this challenge and the prize is a £10 gift voucher to spend in my shop.

Please pop over to the main post to get loads more inspiration from the design team and for full details of the challenge.

9 comments:

Alison said...

This is so sweet Donna. I'm sure your friend will love it.
Hugs, Alison x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Donna, hope the weather is really lovely for you, its certainly gorgeous here in Glos.
Stunning Baby card and your decoupage is gorgeous. The papers and design are fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Dorcas said...

This is super cute, Donna. I love that stork and baby!

Jodi said...

This is just adorable! A very sweet card for a newborn!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sarah said...

Awww this is gorgeous Donna, so cute xxx

crafty amy said...

Oh Donna this is so cute :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Linda . J said...

Love it Donna its so sweet.
Hugs Linda

Mandy said...

This is so cute Donna, I love it...Hope your having a really great holiday...
Mandy xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Donna & that image is so cute :)

Hope you've had a lovely week away.

Hugs
Tracey
xx