Followers

Monday 26 July 2010

Challenge No. 4 - Green

The theme this time on Donna's Den of Crafts is the colour 'Green'.  Here's my card which I have to say, I am really pleased with.  The main image is a die-cut decoupage from Dovecraft Wild Blossom range.  This was nice and easy to put together and with the addition of some pink crystals, looks really effective.

I saw a tutorial for making the shadow box card on Paul's blog when he entered a recent challenge on my other blog, Cards for Men.  His instructions were so clear that I didn't need to refer back to them as I could remember every bit.  Thanks Paul.

I finished off with a sentiment from Sweet 'n' Sassy Stamps and a couple of mesh butterflies.  I'll probably add an area to the back to write a message.

The prize for the challenge this time is a £10 voucher so hop over to the main post for more details and inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Donna, love the vibrant colours. I would like to have a go at one of these shadow box cards, such a lovely idea x

Tracey said...

Hi Donna, no wonder you are pleased with this card, it is gorgeous!

Have a great week :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx