Followers

Monday 19 July 2010

Cards for Men Challenge - No. 15

This week over on Cards for Men we have a recipe challenge for you.  You must use 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments.  Easy huh?

I used Popcorn Bear Men's CD to make my card and it was quite a quick and easy card to put together.  I printed out an image sheet and trimmed close to my main image.  The sheet still has about a dozen images on it (of differing sizes) so plenty of scope for more cards.  I also printed out two backing papers.  The other ingredients are Bazzill Basics card for the base card and for layering together with three brads from Basic Grey (Archaic, I think).

I hope you like my card.  Please take a look over at Cards for Men to see the rest of the DT cards and for details of the challenge.  I'd love to see your entries.

8 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Donna, at least its dry and a beautiful blue sky out there today, but how long it will last is anyones guess.
Wow another stunning card from our Team Leader, this is fabulous, the image and papers are just gorgeous.
Thank you for the lovely comments youve left me and yes lets hope the weather does stay nice for the boys visit or its not going to be much fun for any of us. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Sarah said...

Awwww sweet card Donna, I love Popcorn. I've never dabbled with craft CDs but have been tempted xxx

Mandy said...

Hi Donna,
Wonderful card....I love popcorn he's so cute and I love the DP...I have some of the stamps,but a slap on the wrist for me I don't use them enough...
Mandy xx

Patricia St Martin said...

It is late evening by you now. Boy it has been a crazy day. First of all I love your card it is so cute! On my order everything is fine but I do not know how I would pay you right now with not being able to get on my email. I do want everything. As soon as I get this mess cleaned up I will send the money by paypal. I have no problem getting on my blog so that will be the way I will talk to everyone for right now.

Alison said...

Lovely card Donna. Such lovely soft colours and he looks so fluffy!
Hugs, Alison x

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card, Donna. I love Popcorn and his cute duck pal! x

crafty amy said...

Oh Donna this is so cute I love it :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, Popcorn is perfect for those awkward men lol :)

Hope you've had a great weekend & have a good week!

Hugs
Tracey
xx