Followers

Monday 14 June 2010

'Happy Birthday' to a brand new challenge

So here is my DT card for the first challenge here on Donna's Den of Crafts.  Our theme is Happy Birthday and you can find all the details as well as the rest of the Design Team's cards in the post above.

For this card I've used Bazzill Basics Cardstock which was cut 4"x12" then tri-folded to make a 4"x4" square card.  It's hard to see from the photo but the layer between the yellow and turquoise is actually a dotty patterned paper.  This and the DP used inside are from the DCWV Citrus range.  The image is called Lenny and he's from Prairie Fairy.  I've coloured him using Prismacolors and blended with Sansodor.  The sentiment inside is computer generated and the stickers are also from the DCWV Citrus range.  The ribbon was from my stash.


Please pop over to the main post and join our challenge.  As it's our first week, there's an extra special prize and we're really hoping for a good turnout.

6 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

Wow Donna, your card is gorgeous! Love the little lion and your coloring but also love the inside of your card *wow*
Really amazing!
{hugs} Sylvia

Anonymous said...

This is super Donna, wishing you the best for the new challenge sweetie :D Will try play along hugs Ali x

dragonllew said...

Wow great card Donna the image is so cute and I love the way you have decorated the inside of the card.

crafty amy said...

Hiya Donna I am so sorry that I am late getting here I have had a bad week but I hope it will all be better now. This is so cute I love that little lion and they way you have decorated the inside as well :D

Hugs

Amy xx

P.S. Isn't it great how many entries we have already :D

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Donna, love the ribbon & the decorated inside finishes the card off perfectly :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Donna love your tiger, her is sooo cute. great job... coloring is wonderful!!!! I have no idea how my name got on I think it is #20????