Followers

Monday 28 June 2010

Challenge No 2 - Sketch #1

 So here's my card for the second challenge on this blog.  This time we've got a sketch to use, which I quite like as it gives me a base to start my card with.  I've rotated the sketch and made this card for my son's friend.  He had a Birthday Party yesterday so had to make sure I got the photo taken before it went.

I've used Bazzil Basics cardstock for the card which has been cut to make a 5"x7" card.  The image is a Die-cut decoupage from Craft UK.  The stickers (ribbon and letters) are from a co-ordinating sheet.  This was a very quick card which is ideal for me at the moment.  I've shown you the sketch as well but all details can be found on the main post above.  Please join in as we love seeing all your creations and visiting you blogs.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I love your card Donna & you've used the sketch perfectly :)

Have a great week!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

dragonllew said...

Looks great I love the image.

crafty amy said...

Hiya Donna,
I am going on my catch up again :D I really do love the way this decoupage looks so fun and works so well with this sketch.

Hugs

Amy xx