Followers

Monday 6 April 2009

Easter Candy - Day 1

So today is the first day of my Easter Blog Candy.   The prize on offer is three packets of these beautiful 3d Stickers from Dovecraft.  You'll find them in the sticker section of my shop.

A reminder of the rules:

1. Leave me a comment on each day that you want to enter.
2. Add a link on your blog to spread the word.
3. Follow my blog, if you don't already. (This last one's optional)

Each daily blog candy will be open until midnight (British Summer Time) and I will draw the winner the next day. The winner must claim the prize within 3 days or I'll send it out to someone else.

So good luck everyone. I'm off to spend some time with the kids.

4 comments:

Esme said...

Ooh I'm the first - how exciting!! (Just saw your message on Trimcraft website so shot over here straight away)!!

I have become a follower so I can keep up to date with everything, and have just posted on my blog with a link to here and to your shop.

Thank you for your generous idea!!

Esme x

http://thecraftyvet.blogspot.com/2009/04/donnas-easter-blog-candy.html

Sam said...

Hi,same as Esme I saw your message on Trimcraft and had to have a look. I'm still new to this blogging lark but will do my darndest to put a link on my blog.
Take care
Sam x

Lilacanglia said...

wow, thank you so much,
with 3 boys the school holidays are normally their time, and I dont get much my time,
I have become a follower so I can sneek back for a real enjoying time browsing your blog,
have posted a link on my blog for you, hugs
Angie

Lilacanglia said...

Hiya
Not sure if my last post came through as my puter is playing up big time,
Have become a follower and also put a link on my blog for you,
so I can sneak back when my 3 boys are in bed, as school hols are to busy with them for my time, lol,
hugs
Angie