Followers

Sunday 1 September 2013

The witching hour

As I write this post, it's almost midnight although quite a way from Halloween yet.  Over at Simply Betty Stamps, Betty is mad about Halloween though and has set a great Facebook Fan Challenge.  If you're early enough you can get an image free to use but you must use it in the challenge, only fair I think.  The image is now available to buy, Mercedes Witch, and the challenge runs to September 13th.

Here's my card:


I've coloured the image using promarkers.  The background paper is Basic Grey and I've used a bit of web ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment is computer generated.



4 comments:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful work my friend. love your coloring.
hugs
susan s

Betty Boo! said...

LOVE the coloring! Great skin and great card!!

Betty

Unknown said...

Fab card Donna! Love the green skin! :))

Emily Shroom said...

Great colours and beautifully coloured!