Followers

Monday 8 July 2013

BINGO - I've won!

This week at Cards for Men we have a BINGO Board challenge and here's my DT card:



 I'm not sure what the stamped image is because I bought a few of these stamps second hand.  The background paper is from Fancy Pants and I've coloured my image using my promarkers.  The twine, tags and ticket punch/stamps are all from Stampin Up and the charm is from Whiff of Joy.

Please pop over to the main challenge to see all the rules and the wonderful cards from the rest of the Design Team.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

7 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Donna, what a lovely card for a little boy or big boy. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “for the men/boys” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

Hazel said...

What a cute little chap - love card - thanks for entering this into The Sweet Pea 'for the men/boys' challenge, Hazel, Design Team x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is delightful Donna. Lovely image and awesome papers and layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx

Unknown said...

This is a sweet card for a little boy! I love the Soccer theme and the lovely colours. Thank you for playing along at Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge, good luck. 'Shell

Carole said...

Thank you for joining us @ Totally Papercrafts this week and sharing your adorable creation.
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous little character, love your colour choice and card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Donna oh wow fabulous card love your image and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx