Followers

Monday 4 February 2013

Be My Valentine!



This is my DT card for Cards for Men where the challenge starting today is 'All My Love'.  The prize is 5 digis from Kenny K which is worth entering for, isn't it?  Pop over to the main post to see all the details and to see the wonderful cards from the rest of the team.

My image is called 'Hug' which I've coloured with promarkers and backed with Stampin Up cardstock (Real Red).  The backing paper is from Love Notes by Fancy Pants and the sentiments are from My Heart stamp set from Waltzing Mouse Stamps.




3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Donna thats a very clever sentiment and your colouring is just fabulous, a stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Smashing card Donna! LOVE that panel on the side too! You did the image proud! xxx

Michelle B. said...

Oh Donna, this is fantastic! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!