Followers

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Colour challenge at Cards for Men

I'm late with this card, it should have been on yesterday but I've just been so busy.  Thankfully the rest of the team at Cards for Men were all there on time.   The challenge this time is a colour challenge - Orange & Black and the sponsor is the wonderful Kenny K.  Here's my card:


The prize to be had is 4 digis of your choice and you'll find lots more inspiration over on the main site.  Please pop over and join in.

The image I've used is Frankie Knuckles from KennyK and I've coloured him with Promarkers.  The Cardstock and Ribbon are from Stampin Up and I've finished off with some card candy.  I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Whimsy Inspiration - 3E, SIO - #53 anything goes (ends Oct 10)
Sisterhood of Crafters  - 2W, 3E - Happy Birthday (2nd week)
I Love Promarkers - Must use Promarkers - #137 Autumn colors


3 comments:

Michelle B. said...

Classic paper for such a classic dude! Love the coloring and layout Donna!

Lisa Jane said...

I love this image and the chevron papers are perfect
Lisa x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Donna, wow hes fabulours, I love how youve coloured him and your papers are just brilliant. hugs Shirleyxxxx