Followers

Monday 15 October 2012

Boo!

It's time again for another challenge over at Digi Galore and here's my card for the DT.


The theme is Halloween and the sponsors are the ever-wonderful Bugaboo.  We have a great prize of 7 digis for one lucky winner.  Pop over to the main post to get all the details and to see the rest of my teamies ideas.

I've used a few images from Bugaboo - Silhouette Skull Tree, Halloween Brat Dracula & Halloween Brat Pumpkin (on the inside).  The Skull Tree was printed on acetate, with hindsight I'd print it bigger, but we live and learn.  The other images are coloured with promarkers.  The Cobwebs and spider were cut out on the Cricut from the Mini Monsters cartridge.    The backing paper is from Stampin Up.  Here's a picture of the inside:


I hope to see you joining us over at Digi Galore over the next two weeks.

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Donna, I love your Halloween card, thats one gorgeous digi image. hugs Shirleyxxx