Followers

Wednesday 12 November 2008

First Order

Today I received my first genuine order (not one of our test orders or relatives buying supplies) a full bona fide order. At last, I'm off and running. Here's to many more!!!

I'm listing new stock all the time and have plans for new introductions very soon. There'll be more Craft Kits, a new Laura Ashley Range and soon I hope to branch out into a wider scrapbooking range, cutting/embossing dies and I really like the Tim Holtz ink ranges.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know and I'll add them to my wish list for future growth.

3 comments:

craftyb said...

Woohoo Donna...congratulations on your first "real" order...hopefully it'll be the first of many!!

Thanks for joining in my candy and for linking me up - good luck! bx

Jane said...

Heres to many more!! Can't wait until you get those cut/embossing dies!! :0)

Jane

nitafb said...

Hi Donna,
Isn't it wxciting with your first order, well done
I hope you will domtinue to grow and grow
Anita