Followers

Saturday 15 December 2012

Merry Christmas

That's the message at Digi Galore this week.  Here's my card (which is very late) and I hope you like it.


The sponsor this time is Sassy Studio Designs and I got to use the image, Ellie The Elf.  I've coloured it with Promarkers and added a bit of sparkle with Stickles.  The cardstock is Stampin Up and the other bits are from my stash.  I think this could possibly be suited to a 'Husband' card, maybe.

Pop over to the main site to get all the details of the challenge and to see the wonderful work from my team-mates.

2 comments:

hopejacare said...

Wishing you a very happy Christmas Donna...hope it's a good one and that 2013 is a great year. Cheers Claire xx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Donna, love your image, wish I was as thin. I also want to wish you hubby and the boys a wonderful Christmas. hugs Shirleyxx