Followers

Monday 19 November 2012

Merry Christmas.....



.....at Cards for Men.  That's the theme this time so I hope we'll see lots of entries.  The prize is 3 digi images from Scribbled Kidz, which some of you may know is close to my heart.  Here's my DT card which uses Dear Santa.  I've coloured it using my promarkers.  The designer paper is from my stash and is a Basic Grey design.  The backing card is from Stampin Up, the ribbon form my stash and the sentiment a magazine freebie.

Why not pop over to the main challenge post and see what the rest of the team came up with.

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Dear Donna you really are a bit late, sorry I didnt get around to commenting before but ive been rather busy this week. What a fabulous choice love your colouring and your layout is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx