Followers

Saturday 1 September 2012

A new challenge starts today....

Well I have some great news!  There's a new challenge blog starting today which is dedicated to digistamps, Digi Galore, and I'm part of the Design Team.  The theme for the first challenge is 'Back to School' and here is my card.  I have used 'Easy as 123' which was a freebie from Meljens Designs.  The background papers are from my stash and I've coloured the image with Prismacolours.

Please pop over and join in with the first challenge at Digi Galore.  You'll find lots of fabulous ideas from my teammates.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Fashionista Challenge  - Card for a Child



2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Donna, hope youve managed to sort out CFM images as Im getting a bit worried about making a card for next weeks Challenge.
I love that image its just fabulous for a new School term, the papers are gorgeous to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Eva Gro said...

What a great card for a kid! - I like the stamp, and your baskground papers.

Thank you for entering our challenge over at Fashionista Challenge Blog
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next time!

Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member