Followers

Monday 5 April 2010

Donna's Den of Crafts is sponsoring Crafty Cardmakers

Woohoo!!  We're sponsoring my good friend Vix's challenge blog today.  This is a great blog because it really caters for all levels of experience in cardmaking.  The theme for the challenge this fortnight is 'A Challenging Challenge' and they're looking for you to really try something you've never done before, whether it's a new technique or card fold or whatever you like.

Choosing a prize to suit this theme was quite hard so I chose something that I  have personally never used.  Unlike my friend Vix, who loves inks and sprays, I have never experimented with them.  So there we are the prize is an Autumn Ink and a Summer Ink together with some Fabric Stickers.  Take a look at them over in my shop and please have a try at the challenge over on Crafty Cardmakers.

No comments: